His movements are getting stronger and more regular. Dennis is feeling them just about every night, and my stomach even visibly moved with one rather large kick 1-2 nights ago.
In other good news, I've realized that I'm actually really appreciating this part of the pregnancy. Appreciating things is a pretty rare thing for me, so I'm trying to enjoy it while I can. I'm not too sick or too tired (although an afternoon nap makes a HUGE difference in how I feel physically and mentally - also true for most nonpregnant people, though, I guess). I'm not too terribly large, at least not to the point where it interferes with my life much. And BBC is moving just enough for me to enjoy having him around, but not enough to really hurt me yet.
I do see the writing on the wall that this happy physical phase has perhaps reached its peak and is now slowly being replaced with my being uncomfortably large. But like I said, I'm trying to enjoy it while I can.
Dennis is also having his share of fun. He feels the baby often, plays Beethoven for him most nights, and has taken to reading him Dr. Seuss stories in the evening. Really, you couldn't ask for a better baby daddy. (I hand-picked him myself, you know.)
No comments:
Post a Comment