Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dennis felt a kick!

Actually, 3 kicks. And then another one a few hours later. Naturally, I am much more excited about this than he is - he says it doesn't really feel like kicks; just feels like the standard way it would if I were laughing or something.

I'm mostly just relieved to feel BBC wiggling again. I'm not technically at the point lack of consistent movement should be a cause for concern, but I was still a little worried that I hadn't felt him wiggle much in the last few days. I'm starting to think it was a growth spurt.

Anyway, tonight, at 20w4d, after a standard pregnant-lady-mini-breakdown, I was lying down for a nap and felt a huge kick. Dennis was in the room and saw my eyes get huge, so he knew something was up. I called him over to feel for more kicks, and amazingly enough, there were some!

So, now we're back to wiggling. I'm sure all of the kicks will feel like that "huge" one soon enough. I'll probably even laugh at myself for thinking this was a "huge" kick. But it was still exciting!

No comments: