Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Belly Explosion


Second of many, I'm sure. Granted, this is a "relaxed" version - I can look a little better if I suck in my stomach. But that's getting harder and harder to do. Really. I think that stomach is too big for 19 weeks. I just hope BBC (baby boy cooley, as he shall be known here until his big arrival) is enjoying lots of extra room in there.

BBC got his first gift from a non-family member last weekend, too. I came home on Friday night to get some more paint supplies for the new house and found this guy on the back porch - a gift from our neighbor, Denny. He's so soft and cute! (The bear, not Denny.)

Not a lot of other big news on the baby front. We've been so focused on getting the new house ready that we haven't really talked about names or cribs/strollers/carseats or anything. I guess July will be a big month for researching baby stuff.

1 comment:

Emily, Eva and Kerstin said...

Don't suck it in, stick it out, round and proud! So jealousE, wish I had a bump myself ... Good luck with everything!

(I'm Calla, btw)