We had a doctor's appointment today. It went well. I haven't gained much weight. (Or, maybe, any weight at all - I'm not sure what the doctor's scale had originally said.)
We heard the baby's heartbeat; 160-170 bpm (perfect, of course!). And yes, I came prepared with written questions this time, and it was hugely better than the last visit where I basically forgot to ask any of my questions.
In 2 more weeks I go for a penta-screen (blood tests to check for neural tube defects, down's syndrome, and trisomy 18). It'll be good to get that monkey off my back.
Then, on May 12, we go for the BIG ultrasound! Assuming the baby cooperates, we'll find out the sex then. (Cast your vote on Baby Cooley's gender in the poll just below the ticker in the upper right!)
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment