
Since this seems to be the latest question...
Yes, we're about 90% sure we've chosen a name. (Hey. I'm as surprised as anyone. I figured this would be an "on the way to the hospital" debate.)
No, we're not telling.
Yes, it starts with a D.
No, it doesn't rhyme with Jayden/Brayden/Aaden. Poor kid might even stand out a little in his class. (Besides. "Dayden" sounds stupid.)
Yes, we think/hope it's appropriate for him both as a child and as an adult, whether he chooses to be a doctor or a housepainter or an accountant or a librarian or a blackjack dealer.
No, it doesn't have any superfluous vowels or Ys.
You'll all find out in 29 days or sooner! (And really, it's not worth all of this buildup. It's not that earth-shatteringly wonderful.)
In other BBC-related news... well, there isn't much. I'm still plagued by what I presume are mostly standard third-trimester-type aches and pains, and I am making slow but steady progress with the decorative painting in the nursery. It's a long process.
Being at work right up to the end is no fun, either, but it's the best thing as far as leave goes. I *might* be able to get away with Sept 30 being my last day instead of Oct 6, but that would mean a week's less pay for the year... We shall see.
No comments:
Post a Comment