He told his boss! He felt like he had to explain why he was gone for 2 Dr's appointments within 5 days on top of being MIA quite a bit due to his own sickness.
Of course, this is the last appointment for many weeks - maybe he'd come along at a 12 week appointment if anything interesting is going on. I really think it was not necessary to tell, and I really hope it doesn't get out. Chances are small - his work circles don't intersect any of our other circles - but still.
I'm a little annoyed. I've been tempted to tell a zillion people a zillion times, but I resisted. Why does he get to tell?
On the other hand, I'm glad he's so excited that he can't quite contain himself.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
On a completly unrelated note, less than 48 hours after the positive urine tests Danielle told two friends (in person) from the knot, and shortly thereafter posted it on TheNest.com. :)
DWC
Post a Comment