2 hours ago. And I'm hungry again. As this embryo is still only 0.05 inches big, I don't see why it thinks it needs so much freaking food. I mean, if I accidentally sliced off 0.05" of my fingertip on a saw or something, I wouldn't need dramatically less food. And if I grew a big mole or something, I wouldn't need dramatically MORE food. Makes. No. Sense.
I've also had cramps of varying intensity for a full week now, too. How did I not know about the cramps? I've read about pregnancy. Not extensively, but I've read about it. I knew about morning sickness, and not having caffeine or booze or sushi or tuna. I knew to take folic acid supplements. But nobody told me about the cramping!
I can only think it's because the other things were so overwhelmingly bad that they forgot about the cramping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment