Monday, February 11, 2008

Not much to update

No news is good news, I guess.

At 5 weeks and 5 days, there's still no morning sickness. Still no excessive fatigue - it probably helps that I don't really do anything all day and already get more than enough sleep.

I am grumpy as all hell today, though. More than usual, I think, but that could still be the stupid weather. It seems like I've been trapped indoors for days and days. And I do have pregnancy boobs, or at least a head start on them. Still, it's weird to have no tangible evidence of such a supposedly big thing, especially when tons of other women are having more serious symptoms at this point.

First doctor's appointment is tomorrow. It wouldn't have been so early, except they wanted to see us before we left for India. There's a chance we'll see or hear something interesting, but there's also a strong possibility that we won't.

No comments: