skip to main | skip to sidebar

Preparing for Baby Cooley

Monday, March 10, 2008

Awww.

Dennis sent me this comic a few days ago...


(original source: http://www.xkcd.com/387/)

Maybe I'm just crazy pregnant, but I thought it was really cute. :)
Posted by DGC at 1:02 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Baby Cooley is due October 10!

Baby Cooley is a...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (55)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • 200 days!
      • Phew! The grandparents have been told!
      • Baby Cooley needs a sammich!
      • Officially a fetus
      • We have an *audible* heartbeat!
      • Awww.
      • First labor & delivery nightmare
      • So, we're caving.
      • I think it's a girl.
      • Ugh.
    • ►  February (8)

About Me

DGC
View my complete profile