Had the 2nd official doctor's appointment today.
The big news is that the doctor was able to find the heartbeat with the doppler! It's very rare for them to be able to do that at this stage (approximately 9w5d). I was so glad to be reassured that the baby is OK after the whole India debacle, and the doctor indicated that it was an extra good sign that we could pick it up this early.
They were not at all concerned that I haven't regained the weight I lost from India and the food poisoning.
Got all the major prenatal bloodwork done (3 large vials and 4 small ones).
When he whipped out the doppler, I promptly forgot all of the questions I was going to ask. (Good moms don't do this.) Thankfully, there was nothing that was earth-shatteringly important and/or couldn't wait until the next visit. Next time, I will bring a written list of questions. Or Dennis. Or both.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment