Next up is getting some other stuff on the walls. It's SOP to put the kid's name on the wall these days, but I don't know if I can do it. We are considering numbers and letters (probably vinyl decals using some of the colors from the bedding), and we're still going to copy pieces of the bedding design onto the walls. We're also considering animal shapes (again, vinyl decals) to put around the room.
I've started looking at area rugs. They're expensive. And either too boring or completely clash with the room. I'm still looking.
For some reason (maybe because BBC will be here in 44 days or less), I'm just really ready for this room to be done. Although something needs to be done in every other room (paint touch-ups, hanging things on the wall, etc.) this is the only room I really have any desire to work on. Hopefully I'll make some more progress this week.
No other big news. I can tell BBC is growing like crazy, although he doesn't seem too cramped yet to keep him from moving around quite a bit. That's all right, though. If he's moving, I know he's OK.
No comments:
Post a Comment